Here at Estate Agents London we want to make sure that by joining our community of users for whatever reason, whether to comment on our content or receive a more tailored experience, you are clear about what you are signing up for. So we are making this commitment to all of our users:
• We will always let you know what information we’d like about you, why we’d like it and what we do with this data.
• We will always give you something back for doing this.
• We will always make sure that you are in control of your information.
Transparency and clarity of information
The main reasons we collect information about you are listed here:
1. So we can monitor what our users are looking at. This can tell us which of our channels are the most popular, or when users are looking at the Website the most or what devices you are using to watch video. We can tell using your registration information and by using cookies a bit more about you and your interests. If we overlay this insight onto user habits we can make sure we develop new content that we know you will be interested in and that fit your lifestyle.
2. So we can make your experience of using the Website simple and enjoyable. By remembering who you are when you come back to the Website we can let you share content with your friends without joining again or display content to you which we know you are interested in.
3. So we can audit the Website using anonymous data collected to tell us how many visitors are using the Website, for how long and where they are coming from.
What do you get back?
When you sign up you opt in for some great benefits. From finding out what’s recommended reading each week with our range of email newsletters or entering competitions for the chance to come along to some of our events or to win great prizes.
We will keep you in touch with these benefits as they develop with the Website. We are hoping to add in a lot more that can give you a tailored experience.
You’re in control
Please rest assured we don’t sell your personal details on to anyone else. We will not bombard your inbox with emails you haven’t asked for. If you decide you’d like to change your preferences, you can alter these by managing your account page or through your social network provider.
You can also contact us to ask us questions or easily find out answers to common queries in our policy pages in this section of our Website.
We want to make Estate Agents London a vibrant, engaging and essential experience for all our users. By being part of this you can help make this aim a reality. We are relying on your feedback and support. So we can deliver a website that truly becomes an important part of your daily life.